Leader
Mar 19, 2024
1: Your IC name: Mohamed Killer
2: Your real age: (Must be 16+) 17
3: Time zone: GMT + 2
4: Average online per day (In other RP servers): 10+ hours
5: Your Discord: xc110

Additional information:
1. Previous experiences: i've played in many gangs in other rp servers and state orgs and i know all the important rules and i've been rank 10 in bloods and 11 in SAHP, FIB, LSPD, i know all about the events and all about everything that needs to be known.
2: Gang's story/background: Vagos gang is a mexican gang, departed long ago from mexico to enlarge their territories in other countries as well, they fell in NEX City which they've been planning on for a good time
3: Your story/background : Mohammed Killer, A doctor who did love everything about crime and helped so many criminals in his career, either by faking sanity or mental issues to get them out of cuffs, or treat criminals that shouldn't be treated
4: Gang's future plans: Make it the most feared gang and capture all the turfs in the city and spread fear and chaos in all the city and make everyone know that only vagos can survive in NEX City
5: Gang's recruitment rules: MUST know all city rules, org rules be it legal or illegal, greenzone rules, and experience in previous criminal activities and atleast 10 years in the city
6: Gang's ranking system:
Leader = Cartelo
Co Leader = Cartelo's brother
Deputy = Master
Turf Leader : Top Killa
Turfer = Killa
Trusted Members = The Real Vagos
Members = Vagos
(i don't want so many ranks yk, to make it look simple not complex)

Drake GWhite

Deputy Chief Admin
Mar 11, 2024
Approved
Dm me on Discord for an interview ASAP ( httpswww.dannyduncan69.com )

Status
Not open for further replies.